Saturday, October 23, 2010

OMG!!..Glee Stars Gone Wild..

I am big fan of Charice and Lea Michelle. Just recently when I visit the site of Celebrity-gossip.net, I was shocked to see the pictures of the Glee Cast who were displayed like wildcats on the loose. I find it very sexy but for a second thought, I've been thinking maybe they've been paid for the launching of a new lingerie product.

Click this link http://celebrity-gossip.net/glee/photo/glee-52 a very daring picture pause of my idol Lea. I just wow for she is too young with an angelic face to be noticed as sexy star. I am confused for a moment trying to find out what is the motive of being the covered page of GQ Magazine that she busted her Glee's wholesome teenage character. Is she trying to make a silent protest on something? Or suggesting that Glee is a boring show of singing and dancing prowess. I am worried on what will be the reaction of all the FANatics of Glee. Will they like it? Or they will just change channel and find a better substitute for Glee because they are dismayed by such an unusual behavior of being annointed as a Glee Star.

Click again this link http://celebrity-gossip.net/glee/photo/glee-60 another daring picture pause with Cory and Dianna as the cover page of GQ magazine and highlighted as GLEE GONE WILD. OMG!! I just forgive them for they do not know what they are doing but can they be forgiven by the Glee FANatics? I am afraid of the results but somehow there will be violent reaction of the vulgarly sensational images.

However, since they are Globally accepted as Teen stars in TV networks, a different story of Glee will come out and this will be the next episode of the teenage sex life of the Glee characters. Anyway, life is always in a constant change and I just do hope that it will end-up in a happy and with learning values as model of a highly civilized society, not to pollute the mind of the young generation who always love the original concept of the Glee story.

No comments:

Post a Comment